MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Our First myBB Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well, as I have introduced myself in other posts, I manage a design team and we have come out with our first myBB template. It's a simple, yet professional blue-style theme. Custom button-set, custom template set.

There isn't much too it right now. We are working on a mod that will allow users to change the theme of the forum on their own without having to go through the User CP this way we can showcase more than one theme at a time on our demo forum.

If you want to log in to test post and see the difference in the style between someone who is logged in and someone who is not the information you will need is:

Username: demo
Password: demo

And the address is as follows:

http://ddesignz.parkwaygaming.com/demo/mybb/index.php

We accept all types of criticism so if you like what you see let us know. If you don't, let us know what you don't like about it.
The theme looks alot like IPB! Cool
too bright for me
Very nice theme. It is bright, but that makes it look cool in a way. I would never use it on my site, but there are a lot of people who like lighter websites and would use this theme.
Bright? And I was just thinking it was light and soothing! Big Grin
Nice theme... but compatibality with 800x600 resolution?
Asad_Niazi Wrote:Nice theme... but compatibality with 800x600 resolution?

Unfortunately no. This is a fixed width theme with a width of 1000px.

This was a decision we have made to make nothing smaller than a 1024x768 resolution since that is what the majority of users have. We would only make smaller resolution themes if it is by special request.

I have problems on my 15" laptop Big Grin well not problems but there is scrollbar at the bottom Wink
SnakEyez Wrote:

Unfortunately no. This is a fixed width theme with a width of 1000px.

This was a decision we have made to make nothing smaller than a 1024x768 resolution since that is what the majority of users have. We would only make smaller resolution themes if it is by special request.

Well you are so wrong since my google analytics shows that overall on my sites there are 30% visitors with 800x600 resolution....
Pages: 1 2