MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: DDoS'd Then MySQL Errors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:MyBB SQL Error

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
2013 - Lost connection to MySQL server during query
Query:
SELECT title,cache FROM mybb_32Dfdatacache

Please contact the MyBB Group for support.

I've been DDoS'ed for the last few hours, and just wondering if there is a fix for this SQL Error now that my site is coming back online?

I think it just is lagging and once the site is fully recovered it will work fine, but just wanted to make sure! Thanks!
Its your host, not an MyBB problem, contact him. That error means that it couldn't connect to your database.
Pretty self explanatory, your webserver lost contact with the database server in the middle of a query.
(2011-11-27, 06:55 AM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]Its your host, not an MyBB problem, contact him. That error means that it couldn't connect to your database.

No, it already made a connection, the server just dropped out in the middle.
(2011-11-27, 06:55 AM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]Its your host, not an MyBB problem, contact him. That error means that it couldn't connect to your database.

What do I need to do about this? Contact my hosting? Is it something I can fix?
(2011-11-27, 06:58 AM)Error™ Wrote: [ -> ]

What do I need to do about this? Contact my hosting? Is it something I can fix?

If you're sure the DDoS was at fault you can just wait it out, although, contacting your host wouldn't be a bad idea.
Contact your host. It's most likely affecting other accounts on the server too, so if the attacks aren't mitigated they'll end up suspending/terminating your account.