MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Discuss: MyBB 1.1.7 Released
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
thanks, updated: keep up the good work on fixing the problems fast (Y).
gee, are we going to get to 1.1.9? and then, 1.1.9.1?

Stupid hackers. Sad

Anyway, is this correct?

// Check to see if we're in a gallery or not
	if($activegallery)
	{
		$gallery = str_replace("..", "", $mybb->input['gallery']);
Can I upload directly from 1.1.5?
Quote:gee, are we going to get to 1.1.9? and then, 1.1.9.1?

No, we'd get 1.1.10 after 1.1.9, lol.

Quote:Can I upload directly from 1.1.5?

No, I'm pretty sure you'd have to go to 1.1.6 then 1.1.7
Hmm Shouldn't it be, 1.1.1.1 ?

Since MyBB released 1.1.1 before...
No, because the 10 in 1.1.10 is represented as the number Ten.
I would update, but I currently don't have a board to update. lol
ha ha it would be from 1.1.7, then 1.1.8 then 1.1.9.. then owww 1.2.0
Hits the click counter up rarw!
Version 1.2 Smile shud be a totally bug free version, hopefully with a bit of ajax Toungue *giggles*

once thing i need help with is that, every time i update would i have to re-install all the extras/addons and mods!? Confused And whats a good way of getting on top of that, for a board thats constantly needing updateing, what would be the best way to manage this..?
Cheers.
godsdead Wrote:Version 1.2 Smile shud be a totally bug free version,
We hope so
godsdead Wrote:hopefully with a bit of ajax Toungue *giggles*
Yes there is "a bit"
godsdead Wrote:once thing i need help with is that, every time i update would i have to re-install all the extras/addons and mods!? Confused And whats a good way of getting on top of that, for a board thats constantly needing updateing, what would be the best way to manage this..?
Cheers.

With the minor updates (1.1.7, 1.1.6, etc), you can use the manual patch file and modify the files yourself. However, for major version upgrades such as 1.2, you will probably need to replace all the files, as there are way too many changes to manually upgrade each file. Also, some modifications will break anyway, so you may need to wait for the modification author to release a new version of the mod compatible with 1.2.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8