MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Discuss: MyBB 1.1.7 Released
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Maybe we should throw in a image verification when people use the admin delete feature? That way if a hacker was working remotely, they wouldn't be able to know the image verification.
What would the point of that be, when 1.2's got the Unalterable Admin feature?
Tikitiki Wrote:Maybe we should throw in a image verification when people use the admin delete feature? That way if a hacker was working remotely, they wouldn't be able to know the image verification.
The super administrator cannot be deleted in 1.2.
erm. nevermind... forgot about that (only 14 years of age, and I feel like 41)
LOL! im happy that this new version has been released, i think its un-hackable now. witch is good. im considering of changing to this forum software.
JesseKB Wrote:LOL! im happy that this new version has been released, i think its un-hackable now. witch is good. im considering of changing to this forum software.
Unfortunately, nothing on the web is "unhackable".Sad
>.> hehe...un less its a html page like this...

Quote:<html>
<title><header>UN HACKABLE!</header></title>
<body>
<br>
<h1>
Try Hack Me!
</h1>
</body>
</html>

But then again, you could just hack the server running that page >.>

but back on topic. I just installed 1.1.7 onto my server, im really happy now. i can finaly use what i have been studying for like 0.5 days :-D
I have problem with 1.1.7 i just recently switched from vb to mybb and now i noticed one bug, which is: when people register it puts them into different groups like mods, guests, members, supermods... and i just wanted to let you know, ill be watching for your reply on how to fix this or just pm me..

Soldier00 Wrote:I have problem with 1.1.7 i just recently switched from vb to mybb and now i noticed one bug, which is: when people register it puts them into different groups like mods, guests, members, supermods... and i just wanted to let you know, ill be watching for your reply on how to fix this or just pm me..
Can you post more specifically about this behaviour? Does it place them in a random usergroup? Preferably, please post this with more detail in a new thread in General Support.
DennisTT Wrote:
Soldier00 Wrote:I have problem with 1.1.7 i just recently switched from vb to mybb and now i noticed one bug, which is: when people register it puts them into different groups like mods, guests, members, supermods... and i just wanted to let you know, ill be watching for your reply on how to fix this or just pm me..
Can you post more specifically about this behaviour? Does it place them in a random usergroup? Preferably, please post this with more detail in a new thread in General Support.

im not aware of that happening >_>
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8