MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Anyone else in a heat wave?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
man the last few weeks it's been 90+ degrees here. grass is all dead and trees are turning yellow already. for the metric that is over 30+ celcius

anyone else roastin? I heard the UK has been plenty warm too?
I live in Georgia. 90+ degrees? That's a cool summer day down here, lol.
really? omg that can't be good
lol yea I have to agree, it sure beats the snow and cold and ice

but we really need the rain, can't even have a bon fire without the fear of the yard going up in flames
We have already had the hottest July day in Britain on record. Now July is set to be the hottest month in Britain since records began.

Cant say the trees are yellow though.
I believe it got up to 40 degrees centigrade in England last week didn't it MiNT? I was working in a restaurant that is essentially a greenhouse...it was HELL!
Wow, the most I experienced is about 33-35
40? holy man - that must of been rough

It sure makes it rough for doing things outside and if you don't have air conditioning I just can't imagin it.

I don't even let the pets outside, except for them to do their business. I'm just glad the nights cool off nicely. I know the town here is really using the power consumption from people trying to stay cool.
DrPoodle Wrote:I believe it got up to 40 degrees centigrade in England last week didn't it MiNT?
Sounds about right. With all this heat I'm thankful for the odd flash flood.
Pages: 1 2 3