MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: RulesPage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Plugin page
My Forum

So, I don't know where to find the template or whatever to edit the title of the page where it says "Medieval Frontier >> Rules" I wanna change the rules part to Chat. And where it says "Medieval-Frontier Forum Rules," I wanna change that to Medieval-Frontier Forum Chat. These are simple edits, i just wanna know where to find the place to change it.

Much appreciated.
Rules page can be found on:

yourforum.com/misc.php?action=rules .

And you can edit its template in ACP > Themes & Styles > Templates > Global Templates and look there for rules page templates.
(2011-11-29, 11:27 AM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]Rules page can be found on:

yourforum.com/misc.php?action=rules .

And you can edit its template in ACP > Themes & Styles > Templates > Global Templates and look there for rules page templates.

Changed all that i could, but now there's just one more part, the header navigation bar under the menu bar.
That is breadcrumb I guess, you can change it in that template only or open the rules plugin (php file) and find some word saying breacrumb and edit the title there as per your needs in case if it was not inserted in templates.
I'd suggest to use pagemanager plugin for chat just as you used rules page plugin for the chat

reasons : the breadcrumb issue referred above ;
AND on the browser address bar you have rules & it shows chat page