MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Script to Update Plugins for 1.6.5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
If you've just updated and ive ran the script previous to the fix, will I have to run it again?
You can rerun the script as often as you want Say you install a new plugin that may need the fix, you can run the script again to do it.
Ok thanks for clearing that up for me.
ive done this but not all plugins is upgraded like login needed to view links and hide links until reply...ive done all in first page but still the plugins dont work..
somebody can help??
run the script in dryrun mode and PM the output
What an excellent script! This should be part of the official 1.6.5 install/update pckage.
Thanks for this useful script buddy Big Grin
MyShoutBox still doesn't work. Sad
(2011-12-01, 05:33 AM)melchor Wrote: [ -> ]ive done this but not all plugins is upgraded like login needed to view links and hide links until reply...ive done all in first page but still the plugins dont work..
somebody can help??

(2011-12-01, 02:33 PM)adisp007 Wrote: [ -> ]MyShoutBox still doesn't work. Sad

Apparently its not going to catch all the plugins that need to be updated. So you may need to follow the original instructions and make the changes yourself.

I don't have the plugins you guys are referring to see what it happening there and why my script is not fixing those.
the original instructions is hard to follow..im new in php
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10