MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: put adsense ads on MYbb forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear admin and users,
I am a new user of mybb and now i want to place ads on forum. any one help me about this.
if anyone know it. then tell me the procedure of placing the adsense ads on forum

thanks
Or this too for the sake of choice

http://www.mybbcentral.com/thread-1616.html

There are free alternatives too, just do a search.
You can just copy and paste the adsense code into your templates, depending on where you want them to appear.
(2011-11-28, 02:25 PM)Alan Shepperson Wrote: [ -> ]You can just copy and paste the adsense code into your templates, depending on where you want them to appear.

This.

Align them using the code:

<div style="text-align: center;">ADSENSE_CODE_HERE</div>

Change 'center' to left/right if you want it on a different position. And replace 'text-align' with 'float' if you're still having trouble on placing it.
(2011-11-28, 02:52 PM)pdtrx Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-11-28, 02:25 PM)Alan Shepperson Wrote: [ -> ]You can just copy and paste the adsense code into your templates, depending on where you want them to appear.

This.

Align them using the code:

<div style="text-align: center;">ADSENSE_CODE_HERE</div>

Change 'center' to left/right if you want it on a different position. And replace 'text-align' with 'float' if you're still having trouble on placing it.

Hi, what is the name of the file to tweak and in which folder is it located? I am very new to MyBB, having just downloaded the software but I have tweaked other software before.
Go to: Admin Control Panel > Templates > Your theme's templates > Header Templates > header > and paste the code provided above.