MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Phpbb polls and posts convert fail
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi I am getting this error and I was hoping someone could help solve it.

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 52428800 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 72 bytes) in /home/desertfo/public_html/inc/db_mysqli.php on line 428
How big is the board you are trying to convert? It looks like the server you're on isn't giving PHP enough memory to process it. Try changing the numer of polls in each round to a low number (something like 10 or 20) and see if that works.
Do the conversion in your localhost / PC
I would try doing it with a lower number to be converted first, before attempting on localhost.

I would try like this:
You're getting errors with the default 1000 / page. So try 500 / page. If that doesn't work, try 250 / page. If that doesn't work, do it on a localhost XAMPP or WAMP server.
I just realized i put 10 or 20 at a time. lol, i feel dumb now, i meant 100 or 200 Toungue
I could import threads ay 10,000 each time. I just tried 10 at a time with the same error.
50MB of memory should be enough to do 1,000 posts at a time unless they're huge. Please post all your login details (ftp, cpanel, and such) in the Private Inquiries forum along with a link to both the phpBB and MyBB forums. I'll look into it as soon as I can.