MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Colorful groupimages
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
trying to upload this plugin, but it has no directions. it wouldn't upload with the nifty zip uploader, so i ftp'd the files where i thought they should go, but obviously was wrong.

i know it is a very simple plugin but i don't know where to put the files. one isn't php it is psd so maybe it have to be dealt with differently?
you have uploaded the group images ; I assume that they are uploaded to ./images ;
you can use those images for the groups by adding their path at groups settings

admin panel --> users & groups --> groups --> click on a specific group to edit its settings -->
Group Image <-- here enter the specific image path ( eg. ../images/Administrator.png )

you have to do it for all the required groups ...
ha i was certain you would see this first since i was trying not to bug you too much elsewhere. yes i did place the images in the image folder, but there's more than one inc folder - i must have placed the attach/colorful.psd in the wrong inc - i guessed and placed it under plugins.

i have since removed them all. it's not priority really was just using it for practice trying to get these plugins figured out.
^ just a note : psd files if included with plugins / themes / resources are
for the designing purpose - that is to make new images from that psd file ..