MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Buying Posts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

Just recently started a Forum and I need some posts, I was wondering if anyone could possibly help me out with posting? You can pretty much post anything, It all helps and I dont want our visitors thinking its dead. It pretty much is at the moment :/

The Forum is a Gaming/Computing Forum, you can visit It @ www.mmogamer.co.uk

I could offer $2, this is all i currently have. If interested please post below how many posts you are willing to do for that amount. I will truley respect the ones which do it without a paypayment.

Please keeps the posts/threads HQ, I do not like LQ posts this could include "cool story bro", "yeah sweet", "might do.". I would expect you to write as a HQ user atleast writign 40-50 letters a post.

Cheers, I appreciate it.
Anyone interested in this Job?
Anyone interested? If so, please tell me how many posts you are willing to do.

Thanks
I'm interested. I'll do 40 posts.
Ok thats great.

My website is currently down at the moment but when its up please register @ www.mmogamer.co.uk and reply back with your username.

Once you've posted 40 posts (post count) reply back and I'll PM you asking you for your paypal details. Please do HQ posts and mainly target the sections which have no posts in them.

Thanks.
Why we believe you that you will pay after a user posts there. If you are able to prove it i can post 50 posts there.
I cant prove it at the moment unless someone starts this job before you, therefore they can tell you if i payed you or not.

It's all about trust.
Ur site is down.....will it up again?
And you will pay $2/post.....is it true?
(2011-11-30, 09:02 AM)S.T.A.R Wrote: [ -> ]I cant prove it at the moment unless someone starts this job before you, therefore they can tell you if i payed you or not.

It's all about trust.

It's all about trust.
[Image: 3xbLT.png]

Do not trust this guy!
$2 post? No?

Im not rich.. $2 for every 50 posts.
Guys, it's no big deal. It's only $2, and only 40 posts. If I get ripped off, I'll tell everyone and make sure I get my money.

I'll do them after school.
Pages: 1 2