MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Wiki Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
(2011-12-02, 02:07 AM)temp Wrote: [ -> ]So whats the process now? Undecided

Looking at the complexity of this plugin, and the amount of people working on it, I'd say maybe expect a ususible release by the new year. Things this big take forever to make well.
If anyone could make an ACP module with permissions settings that would be great, I'm not as experienced in the ACP part of plugin making. Any takers?

Any yes, I plan to have it ready by January 2012.
(2011-12-02, 02:34 PM)Paul H. Wrote: [ -> ]If anyone could make an ACP module with permissions settings that would be great, I'm not as experienced in the ACP part of plugin making. Any takers?

Any yes, I plan to have it ready by January 2012.
Same, I've not much expertise over ACP modules, I'd be trying to navigate towards that part in a couple of days as well.

I'll have a look at sorting the ACP stuff out for you Smile
(2011-12-02, 04:22 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]I'll have a look at sorting the ACP stuff out for you Smile

Coolios, thanks.
Test on default MyBB 1.6.5 (on localhost) - when I try to install, I receive next error:
[attachment=24887]

The function is:
function mywiki_install()
{
	global $db;
	//create table
	$db->query("CREATE TABLE ".TABLE_PREFIX."wikipages (
		pid INT NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT PRIMARY KEY,
		name TEXT NOT NULL,
		content LONGTEXT NOT NULL,
		permlevel INT NOT NULL, 
		lastedituid INT NOT NULL,
		edittime BIGINT NOT NULL
		) ENGINE = InnoDB;");
		//index page
		$db->query("INSERT INTO ".TABLE_PREFIX."wikipages (pid, name, content, permlevel)
		VALUES ('1', 'Index', 'This is your index page!  Feel free to use [b]MyCode![/b]', '1', '{$mybb->user['uid']}', '".TIME_NOW."');");

mywiki_templates();
		mywiki_settings();
}

(2011-12-02, 06:47 PM)Paul H. Wrote: [ -> ]http://community.mybb.com/thread-108632-...#pid791615
OK. Sorry...
I see you use
		) ENGINE = InnoDB;");
instead
		) ENGINE=MyISAM{$charset};");
where
	$charset = $db->build_create_table_collation();
Why ?
I just copied the table create query from phpmyadmin. The plugin is in it's extreme infancy, I'm still getting it up to MyBB standards.

Thanks for reporting that, I added it to my local copy.
I will try in next 2 days (even I'm not so experienced...) to add in your code some features, and I will give you a copy. You allow me to do that ?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11