MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Plugins not showing in Configuration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I installed two plugins and neither one is showing up in under my configuration settings. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
You need to activate them first from plugins page.
(2011-11-28, 08:42 PM)david42 Wrote: [ -> ]You need to activate them first from plugins page.

I did.
then you probably didnt upload them correctly to your inc/plugins folder.
What plugins are they?? Are you sure they even have settings??
(2011-11-28, 09:15 PM)david42 Wrote: [ -> ]then you probably didnt upload them correctly to your inc/plugins folder.

ok do I upload just the file or the whole folder structure?
It depends on the plugin.

If the plugin is just one file, i.e. googleanalytics.php, then just stick it in your /inc/plugins folder.

There should be readme instructions.
(2011-11-28, 09:35 PM)david42 Wrote: [ -> ]It depends on the plugin.

If the plugin is just one file, i.e. googleanalytics.php, then just stick it in your /inc/plugins folder.

Board Messages (2.0.1)
Donation Page (2.1)
The donation plugin is under Board Settings, but aftre I edit it I don't see it anywhere. And the Board messages let me activate it but I see no where to edit it.
(2011-11-28, 09:48 PM)Poultryman Wrote: [ -> ]

Board Messages (2.0.1)
Donation Page (2.1)
The donation plugin is under Board Settings, but aftre I edit it I don't see it anywhere. And the Board messages let me activate it but I see no where to edit it.

check the side panels of the various ACP tabs. I would expect Board Messages to add a link in the left menu of Forums & Posts tab (though I do not use it so I do not know)
(2011-11-28, 09:58 PM)pavemen Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-11-28, 09:48 PM)Poultryman Wrote: [ -> ]

Board Messages (2.0.1)
Donation Page (2.1)

check the side panels of the various ACP tabs. I would expect Board Messages to add a link in the left menu of Forums & Posts tab (though I do not use it so I do not know)

Nope not there!
Pages: 1 2