MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Congrats Nathan!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Aww yeahh, knew it would happen soon. Congratulations man!
Not surprised, congratulations! Well deserved. Smile
Called it.

Congratz bro! Don't think this means you can disapear like the rest of the SQA staff Wink.
Congrats mate Smile
Nathan will definitely make a great addition to the team, we are very glad to have him Smile
Congratulation Nathan Smile
It's been an interesting 24 hours, I can say that much. Toungue

Thanks guys.

(2011-11-29, 12:50 AM)Aristotle Wrote: [ -> ]Don't think this means you can disapear like the rest of the SQA staff Wink.

Oh I'm not going anywhere. Expect to see much more of me. Smile
(2011-11-29, 12:50 AM)Aristotle Wrote: [ -> ]Congratz bro! Don't think this means you can disapear like the rest of the SQA staff Wink.

The SQA team aren't thaaat bad, two of them (excluding Nathan) have active on the dev site or here within the last week and all of them within the last month! We have no missing-in-action SQA team members any more thankfully Wink
Nathan is such a helpful member, I literally like all what he posts on the MyBB Community.

Thanks for being great and congratulations Wink
(2011-11-29, 01:08 AM)Tim B. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-11-29, 12:58 AM)Tim B. Wrote: [ -> ]Nathan will definitely make a great addition to the team, we are very glad to have him Smile

The SQA team aren't thaaat bad, two of them (excluding Nathan) have active on the dev site or here within the last week and all of them within the last month! We have no missing-in-action SQA team members any more thankfully Wink

If you are reffering to my post, i mean on the forum :p.
Pages: 1 2 3 4