MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Site Trouble
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2011-11-29, 12:38 PM)david42 Wrote: [ -> ]My username should be 25 characters? And i will look for the plugin.

yes, and please remove the users from ur datebase ( my be the are more than one:
<noscrip><scrip href="hacklinkblah2"></script>
No users with that username or with anything in that username.
yeah i was checking too maybe more than one...
Can you guys get onto the site? I cannot get onto the index.
create a new user (dummy) from admin panel ; newest member name changes on index page
so it should become normal ; then delete that user "Andre Dejavu" from admin panel / database
Thanks ranjani, and to you all. that did the trick.

How can i force update latest users next time, because he still stayed as latest user even though i had removed him.

temp

yes this is the thing i told you to remove. Smile

(2011-11-29, 12:41 PM)macneth Wrote: [ -> ]ive got my site hacked too and i just follow what stated above...fbconnect plugin is the main cause...i just deleted the user <noscrip><scrip href="hacklinkblah2"></script> from database and my site is ok now...bad hacker

(2011-11-29, 01:02 PM)temp Wrote: [ -> ]yes this is the thing i told you to remove. Smile

(2011-11-29, 12:41 PM)macneth Wrote: [ -> ]ive got my site hacked too and i just follow what stated above...fbconnect plugin is the main cause...i just deleted the user <noscrip><scrip href="hacklinkblah2"></script> from database and my site is ok now...bad hacker

been a victim also and though i managed to get the site back through ranjani's dummy tip, still i can't remove the andre dejavu name from the members because the site just turn dark everytime im on that page. my clarification is: you point to delete the user <noscrip><scrip href="hacklinkblah2"></script> from database, is this thru member list in ACP? or there are other ways?
Romeo, go into your site's control panel, go to php my admin and find your forum database. Then find the mybb_users table and remove him from there.
thanks david. il do that.
all is well. problem solved.
Pages: 1 2