MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: What is this gray box?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[attachment=24838]I changed a setting and this gray box showed up. I can't for the life of me remember what was there to begin with, or how to get it back. Suggestions?
theme name & link might help in finding what is that ...
(2011-11-29, 12:54 PM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]theme name & link might help in finding what is that ...

It's "greenysh", found here.
that place is showing login / register block . so it is the welcome panel . you might have missed it from header ..
(2011-11-29, 01:17 PM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]that place is showing login / register block . so it is the welcome panel . you might have missed it from header ..

So where do I go to put it back in?
^ forum URL please ...
AND can the guests view that theme in action ? if not so then provide a test user account
(2011-11-29, 01:22 PM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]^ forum URL please ...
AND can the guests view that theme in action ? if not so then provide a test user account

http://cambiumcabinets.com/forum/index.php

Yes, the guests should be able to view it. If not, I've royally screwed up. Wink
theme images are not loading ; first check if folders & files have correct CHMOD settings

AND for the guest the welcome panel appears to be normal. not sure why you have empty block.
may be its better if someone experienced checks it with required temporary privileges ...
Okay, I changed the theme properties back to default and somehow that worked. Thanks for your help!