MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: update error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
my forum is 1.6.4 and I follow the link
http://wiki.mybb.com/index.php/Upgrading...he_Upgrade

But it shows error when I install update .I try Changed Files Upgrade methord.

Templates Reverted
(Warning: Missing argument 1 for installerOutput::print_error(), called in /home/humstude/public_html/install/upgrade.php on line 493 and defined in /home/humstude/public_html/install/resources/output.php on line 103)

Please tell me how to fix it???

re-upload the upgrade package
(2011-11-29, 06:55 PM)mohdows Wrote: [ -> ]re-upload the upgrade package

Now mybb 1.6.4 is running. (Changed Files Upgrade) files are replaced three times but it shows error again and again. Can i Download and use the full 1.6.5 package and replace all file. Can it is possible he will update without lost any data?
Thanks
if you download full package you will lose data , but i think your problem is theme problem so re-upload "resources/mybb_theme.xml"
(2011-11-29, 08:31 PM)mohdows Wrote: [ -> ]if you download full package you will lose data , but i think your problem is theme problem so re-upload "resources/mybb_theme.xml"

Sir I re-uploaded "resources/mybb_theme.xml" but problem is still there.please Tell me other solution
(2011-11-29, 08:31 PM)mohdows Wrote: [ -> ]if you download full package you will lose data , but i think your problem is theme problem so re-upload "resources/mybb_theme.xml"

That's completely inaccurate. Nothing will be lost unless you've modified core files.

OP, it is safe to download and upload 1.6.5. Make sure your FTP client is actually overwriting the files too.

Sir tell me the core files.
(2011-12-10, 07:14 AM)Muhammad Junaid Anwer Wrote: [ -> ]Sir tell me the core files.

Core files are the files that are included in the MyBB release.