MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need a way out to parse the number of days
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The group now works fine, I've made another way to make it work. But there is one problem, the time thing doesn't seem to work.

I'll PM you with the function if you can spot out anything wrong, Thanks.
edit: Anyways, things are now solved , please disregard that PM, I made one way out.

Instead of multiplying it with 86400 what I did was TIME_NOW - $regdate/60*60*24 and then made it to subtract the days from settings. Wink

Now I'd be beta testing it with some testers. Thank you all. Smile
(2011-11-30, 06:43 AM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]The group now works fine, I've made another way to make it work. But there is one problem, the time thing doesn't seem to work.

I'll PM you with the function if you can spot out anything wrong, Thanks.
edit: Anyways, things are now solved , please disregard that PM, I made one way out.

Instead of multiplying it with 86400 what I did was TIME_NOW - $regdate/60*60*24 and then made it to subtract the days from settings. Wink

Now I'd be beta testing it with some testers. Thank you all. Smile

I replied to your PM, I think what you sent is not going to work as you think

Nah, I altered that code fully after the PM I sent to you. I did a lot of modification and it works fine now. Smile

Though, as per my beta testing thread's suggestion by everyone, I'd make this implement as task because this might run a lot of queries if your forum is pretty big.
Pages: 1 2