MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My site has been hacked
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
My site at http://libertymedianetwork.com/forum/ has been hacked.

The only plugin I've installed is the facebook login system. That is critical for my site. It's the only thing I've been using for logins so all my members need the facebook login in order to use the forum. Is this a problem?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

ok- so you are also saying I cannot use facebook connect with these forums? Thanks.
yes thats the only solution now.
no you can use it but if you follow this method
go to your ACP >> Configuration >> FBConnect >> Allow choosing of username
set it OFF
I have sent Nayar an updated file for his plugin to remove this particular vulnerability. I hope he releases the new package soon.
(2011-11-29, 09:23 PM)pavemen Wrote: [ -> ]I have sent Nayar an updated file for his plugin to remove this particular vulnerability. I hope he releases the new package soon.

very good Big Grin

ok thank you- this seems to have fixed the problems!

You guys rock! Smile
(2011-11-29, 09:23 PM)pavemen Wrote: [ -> ]I have sent Nayar an updated file for his plugin to remove this particular vulnerability. I hope he releases the new package soon.

pavemen, could you send it to me also?
Sorry, its not mine to give out and there is no license information provided. You will need to contact him
Pages: 1 2 3