MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: when a new user wants to register - time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You can change the default settings in your Admin-CP -> Board Settings -> Change -> Date and Time Formats. Make sure to enter the correct timezone. This one will be selected in the registration process by default.
hello Michael83

i don't want to change Timezone!!
----

when a new user wants to register, he clicks on "register" (in home page) and then he clicks on button "i agree"

after there is a Registration step and there are also info about Timezone Settings

i want the box "Enable Daylight Savings Time Correction" selected by default !

you can see here

[Image: mybb-registration-time.JPG]
Go to your
Admin CP -> Templates -> Modify/Delete -> *your templateset* -> Expand -> Member Templates -> member_register

Find:
<tr>
<td valign="top" colspan="2" /><input type="checkbox" name="enabledst" id="enableddst" value="yes" $enabledstcheck />   <span class="smalltext"><label for="enabledstcheck">$lang->enable_dst</label></span>
</tr>
Replace with:
<tr>
<td valign="top" colspan="2" /><input type="checkbox" name="enabledst" id="enableddst" value="yes" checked="checked" />   <span class="smalltext"><label for="enabledstcheck">$lang->enable_dst</label></span>
</tr>
hello xiaozhu ! thanks for info.

and if i want to make this modify by files in my ftp webspace?

where i change?
in file wwwroot/forum/member.php ?

and what i change?
Rather than editing those files, why don't you just do the Template Modifications? It would be easier and will not hinder your modification if you have to update your board to the latest version.

If you want to modify it by files, the file will be located in members.php

if($mybb->input['enabledst'] != "yes")
	{
		$enabledst = "no";
	}
	else
	{
		$enabledst = "yes";
		$enabledstcheck = "checked=\"checked\"";
	}
i found in members.php

if($mybb->input['enabledst'] != "yes")