MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: User title help.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.forumkorner.com/user-80.html

If you look at the the user title is messed up. How can I fix it. I want the title to be this,
<span style="color: #E5E4E2; background: transparent url(images/sparkle.gif);">Platinum</span>

But for some reason it shows that perfectly but also shows this below the user bar, Platinum " title="Platinum " />

Let me know the fix. Thanks!

I do not see that anywhere :o I see that the username has the sparkle, not the usertitle and with a light skin like that why do you have such a light color for premium username? it's hard to see.
Either provide a test account, or get rid of the fact that you need to register/login to view members.
I have this solved. I decided not to do the user title like that. Booher, Its my forum and I can do as I please. The group is called platinum. Having it a different color than platinum would be completely and utterly stupid as stupid gets.

/Closed
(2011-12-01, 03:05 AM)Philly Wrote: [ -> ]I have this solved. I decided not to do the user title like that. Booher, Its my forum and I can do as I please. The group is called platinum. Having it a different color than platinum would be completely and utterly stupid as stupid gets.

/Closed

Just a suggestion... No need to be mean about it? lol
(2011-12-01, 03:08 AM)Booher Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-12-01, 03:05 AM)Philly Wrote: [ -> ]I have this solved. I decided not to do the user title like that. Booher, Its my forum and I can do as I please. The group is called platinum. Having it a different color than platinum would be completely and utterly stupid as stupid gets.

/Closed

Just a suggestion... No need to be mean about it? lol

I wasn't trying to be mean. I was just trying to stat a fact. If you think about it, Naming a group purple and than having a bright orange username color wouldn't make since right? Its the same thing. Anyways, Sorry if you think I was trying to be mean or cause problems.
I was just suggesting that people would be more likely to pay you for a usergroup if the usergroup actually stands out rather than blend in with the postbit
Its a nice suggestion. But unless I changed the whole name of the group to something else it wouldn't make since. I might just change it. I never really liked the whole idea of platinum to begin with. My members are the ones that actually wanted it, And suggested it. I go with what the members want not what I want. As my forum is for them not me.