MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Plugins are not seen on new themes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello! I installed some new themes and the menus created by the plugins cannot be seen, for an example profile comments plugin(there is no menu for comments on a user's profile. Header announce the same, i checked it's template and it has $headerannounce or what it says but it can't be seen. Any help? Maybe i need to refresh the template, but i don't even know how Big Grin.
Probably plugin was installed before you selected new theme. Try going through the templates and copy the plugin variables to your new theme templates at proper places.
They were installed before the new themes but am i supposed to search for so many variables cause i didn't know all of their names.. Btw, the plugins with an uninstall option were uninstalled by me but what can i do with the plugins that only have deactivate option(i did deactivate them and then i reactivated but same thing).
Any help :-s?
Deactivate them, simply. If they don't have deactivate option, they would be set to be uninstalled and removed as well on deactivating. Smile
As I said, i already deactivated it but still the same thing and no i didn't forget to enable it again Big Grin.
Did you configure the settings for the plugin in configuration area?
Hmmm works now i think it was a cache problem from my PC or something, thanks for all your help! Smile Have a good day!
I think someone should develope a new way of transfering plugin variables and template edits to new themes.

Im making a new theme at the moment for my board and ive got hundreds of variables to move over and its just going to take for ever.
(2011-12-01, 04:19 PM)BleepyEvans Wrote: [ -> ]I think someone should develope a new way of transfering plugin variables and template edits to new themes.

Im making a new theme at the moment for my board and ive got hundreds of variables to move over and its just going to take for ever.
That is why I take a lot of days to finalize theme for my forums and it would be my final theme as always. I could go on editing as per times and new changes, but I cannot just remake it as a whole, makes work tedious.