MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Private Messages are blank until you hit Reply?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been informed from a few users that they will occasionally get a Private Message and it will show up blank. Then when they hit reply to respond to it they can see what the person wrote. I always figured it was just something they were doing wrong but I received two (2) PM's this morning and had the exact issue! Has anyone else been having this problem?

I actually deleted the one message due to it being blank and just figured the person sent it on accident.
(2011-12-01, 02:31 PM)NealLauderman Wrote: [ -> ]I have been informed from a few users that they will occasionally get a Private Message and it will show up blank. Then when they hit reply to respond to it they can see what the person wrote. I always figured it was just something they were doing wrong but I received two (2) PM's this morning and had the exact issue! Has anyone else been having this problem?

I actually deleted the one message due to it being blank and just figured the person sent it on accident.

Got exactly the same problem, but it looks like no one got the answer as this is a old thread.
^ OFF TOPIC : some issues like above require testing user account for checking AND temporary admin account for fixing !