MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Seperate these a little?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, i am trying to make my own layout in mybb, i have used border-radius to make the content a bit rounded, but it looks horrible on a thread as they are close together

[Image: 9HEp]

How can i put like a margin or something between those different sections?
You mean gap between postbit and the bar which has search keywords and all that?
(2011-12-01, 02:35 PM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]You mean gap between postbit and the bar which has search keywords and all that?

Yeah, i just need a little gap inbetween them.
Try adding a <br /> on the very end of postbit templates.
(2011-12-01, 03:48 PM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]Try adding a <br /> on the very end of postbit templates.

Didn't work "/
Works fine for me but it'd separate every post with a space, to solve that, you'll need php and template conditionals plugin.
(2011-12-01, 04:24 PM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]Works fine for me but it'd separate every post with a space, to solve that, you'll need php and template conditionals plugin.

Which postbit templates do you want me to add a <br /> on the end of? And i have the PHP plugin.
Main postbit template. But that would need something more complex, we could not use here something like <if postcounter == "10"><br /></if> because it would only separate on post #10, we need to find something, saying particularly, last post variable instead of post #10, I'll do some testing and see.
(2011-12-01, 06:18 PM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]Main postbit template. But that would need something more complex, we could not use here something like <if postcounter == "10"><br /></if> because it would only separate on post #10, we need to find something, saying particularly, last post variable instead of post #10, I'll do some testing and see.

Have you found a way of doing this?