MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Allow more than two users from the same IP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just installed MyBB today, and am playing around with it to see how it works. I added myself as admin and then as a regular user. Then I tried to add another regular user and got the following message. "We cannot process your registration because there has already been 2 new registration(s) from your ip address in the past 24 hours. Please try again later." I plan to have this be a local forum, where most of the people use the same ISP, and so anticipate that there may be unique users trying to register who show the same IP address. Is there somewhere I can change the registrations allowed from the same IP to a more reasonable number? Thanks.
admin panel --> configuration --> settings --> User Registration and Profile Options -->
Maximum Registrations Per IP Address <-- in general we use 2 ; change it as you need & SAVE
(2011-12-02, 06:22 AM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]admin panel --> configuration --> settings --> User Registration and Profile Options -->
Maximum Registrations Per IP Address <-- in general we use 2 ; change it as you need & SAVE

Thanks.