MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: School of Help, new community
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Dear Mybb members,

I wanted to show you my forum. Its about help in school related stuff. If anyone needs help for example at mathematics he can ask for help. I made this community because when I was younger I was in need of help but couldn't really find anything helpful on the internet. The forum is brand new and we finished working 30 minutes ago.

You can visit our forum here:

www.schoolofhelp.com

Please give me some feedback and feel free to join if you like it.

Thanks in advance!

Notice: The theme was designed by jdzine. (special thanks<3)

-Niggidea
Good theme, i like it.
Thank you for your feed back. Jdzine designed our community.

N.
Bad copy of IP.Board's default theme, me no gusta.

Good luck!
Can you please stop talking only about the theme and give me some constructive feedback?

Thanks<3

N.
Nice idea and nice light theme, generally people opt dark themes like hacking/coding boards for education site, you make some sense, good, lol.

Good luck.
(2011-12-03, 08:53 AM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]Nice idea and nice light theme, generally people opt dark themes like hacking/coding boards for education site, you make some sense, good, lol.

Good luck.

Thank you for the feed back, appreciated.

N.
Bump!
Lovely forum. Good niche, the theme fits well and the number of forums is perfect for now. Good luck!
The theme is great, but the logo isn't too good. I love the niche, I wish you the best of luck.
Loaded fast and I have dial up, something often overlooked today.
Pages: 1 2 3 4