MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Stange SQL error :S
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Godaddy is getting bad. Sometimes they just shut down sites or make them pend they use to do that to me! so i just moved to HostGator!
It was actually a while ago, but I find it troubling he doesn't remember while I do. O.o

[Image: GXHqP.png]
lmao, that is cool stuff. Tom?. Toungue
(2011-12-03, 06:59 PM)pyridine Wrote: [ -> ]It was actually a while ago, but I find it troubling he doesn't remember while I do. O.o

[Image: GXHqP.png]

some people have short memories ... the message indicates the transaction was only a short time ago Big Grin
(2011-12-03, 04:29 PM)pyridine Wrote: [ -> ]Tom K, you sold this site, remember? I was personally responsible for helping the guy move it to his host.

Well, this is embarrassing Toungue

I completely forgot XD Its because he did absolutely nothing with the site for 7 months. He didnt even change my user account to a normal user, he left me as admin Toungue

Well, case solved then Big Grin My bad...

Blush
* Alex Smith thinks this should be moved to general discussion so we can all enjoy Tom's blunder Toungue.
(2011-12-03, 04:29 PM)pyridine Wrote: [ -> ]Tom K, you sold this site, remember? I was personally responsible for helping the guy move it to his host.
Lolirl. Nice one Tom, nice one.
Made my day...
Pages: 1 2