MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Expanding the panel?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello guys.
I want to make my panel with wider so that it reaches from one end of the container to the other. I can't seem to do this however, each time it just expands left and not right.

Help?

thanks
Try setting or adding an attribute like:

width: 100%;

to panel's properties and see?
Thats what i did originally and then the rght side expanded and the left did not so it sticks out of the container on the right and is about 20px from the left side of the container... :<
Try adding below as well:

padding-left: 0px;
padding-right: 0px;

Not sure but we could try doing this and thereby eliminating any padding.
That centered it if the width was 100% but then i put the width as 110% and the same thing happened
Use px instead of % in width attribute, like this;
width: 963px;
margin-left: -20px;
(2011-12-03, 04:07 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Use px instead of % in width attribute, like this;
That'd be different for everyone because if a user has bigger screen resolution, it'd appear close or away from it. % would adjust itself as per user's screen resolution, hmm.

haha something so simple. Thanks alot yaldram One agai you really helped me.
(2011-12-03, 04:09 PM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-12-03, 04:07 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Use px instead of % in width attribute, like this;
That'd be different for everyone because if a user has bigger screen resolution, it'd appear close or away from it. % would adjust itself as per user's screen resolution, hmm.

You're correct Unadkat, but the OP is asking to expand the panel according to the container, so if he did tried adding % and it didn't work so its obvious that he might be using px in container or something like that.
Yes, you're right, if container has it in px, it should be as per px. Smile
Pages: 1 2