MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: View All Plugins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I think they should implent something that allows specific users to view all the plugins.
(2011-12-03, 08:30 PM)Xawry Wrote: [ -> ]I think they should implent something that allows specific users to view all the plugins.

That makes no sense. Specific users already can. They just have to be Admins.
(2011-12-03, 08:36 PM)Dylan M. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-12-03, 08:30 PM)Xawry Wrote: [ -> ]I think they should implent something that allows specific users to view all the plugins.

That makes no sense. Specific users already can. They just have to be Admins.
Normal users, like allusers.php or something.
I don't understand. Why would you want this? Why would your users care which plugins you're using?
(2011-12-03, 09:21 PM)Alan Shepperson Wrote: [ -> ]I don't understand. Why would you want this? Why would your users care which plugins you're using?
Upgraded members should have the ability to view all the plugins.
Kind of an odd ability, is there a reason for this?
Right, that doesn't answer my questions but it's not something that's going to be added to the core anyway. I suggest you make a plugin request - http://community.mybb.com/forum-65.html Smile
It wouldn't be good for security.
This already exists. It's around here somewhere. I think it was for 1.4x.
(2011-12-04, 07:59 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]This already exists. It's around here somewhere. I think it was for 1.4x.
Okay thanks.
Pages: 1 2