MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: .htacess
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can I get MyBB 1.64 file of .htacess for some reason when I was editing it messed up my whole forum so I think if I just replace that file it should fix whats wrong.. Thanks..

OR someone can paste it here either way will work.
<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
    RewriteEngine on
    RewriteRule ^forum-([0-9]+).html forumdisplay.php?fid=$1 [L,QSA]
    RewriteRule ^forum-([0-9]+)-page-([0-9]+).html forumdisplay.php?fid=$1&page=$2 [L,QSA]

RewriteRule ^thread-([0-9]+).html showthread.php?tid=$1 [L,QSA]
    RewriteRule ^thread-([0-9]+)-page-([0-9]+).html showthread.php?tid=$1&page=$2 [L,QSA]
    RewriteRule ^thread-([0-9]+)-lastpost.html showthread.php?tid=$1&action=lastpost [L,QSA]
    RewriteRule ^thread-([0-9]+)-nextnewest.html showthread.php?tid=$1&action=nextnewest [L,QSA]
    RewriteRule ^thread-([0-9]+)-nextoldest.html showthread.php?tid=$1&action=nextoldest [L,QSA]
    RewriteRule ^thread-([0-9]+)-newpost.html showthread.php?tid=$1&action=newpost [L,QSA]
    RewriteRule ^thread-([0-9]+)-post-([0-9]+).html showthread.php?tid=$1&pid=$2 [L,QSA]

RewriteRule ^post-([0-9]+).html showthread.php?pid=$1 [L,QSA]

RewriteRule ^announcement-([0-9]+).html announcements.php?aid=$1 [L,QSA]

RewriteRule ^user-([0-9]+).html member.php?action=profile&uid=$1 [L,QSA]

RewriteRule ^calendar-([0-9]+).html calendar.php?calendar=$1 [L,QSA]
    RewriteRule ^calendar-([0-9]+)-year-([0-9]+).html calendar.php?action=yearview&calendar=$1&year=$2 [L,QSA]
    RewriteRule ^calendar-([0-9]+)-year-([0-9]+)-month-([0-9]+).html calendar.php?calendar=$1&year=$2&month=$3 [L,QSA]
    RewriteRule ^calendar-([0-9]+)-year-([0-9]+)-month-([0-9]+)-day-([0-9]+).html calendar.php?action=dayview&calendar=$1&year=$2&month=$3&day=$4 [L,QSA]
    RewriteRule ^calendar-([0-9]+)-week-([0-9]+).html calendar.php?action=weekview&calendar=$1&week=$2 [L,QSA]

RewriteRule ^event-([0-9]+).html calendar.php?action=event&eid=$1 [L,QSA]

<IfModule mod_env.c>
        SetEnv SEO_SUPPORT 1
    </IfModule>
</IfModule>
Here. You could have just grabbed it from a fresh download though.
[attachment=24915]
Umm that didn't work... when you go to my site ( http://www.minersweb.com ) and then click on any section it wont open any ideas?
That's another issue. I suggest you open another thread, just for the sake of keeping things organized.
All sections opens fine to me.
Ah, didn't notice there was a duplicate thread.