MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Weird problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ah crap I think I just screwed it up more LOL because I already had one file called that now they combined..
Edit figured it out but now I just need to do the first part you said I need to do. How do I do that?
They didn't combine, the file you uploaded overwrote the previous one. You were supposed to do that.

If you look at your website you'll see it's working now. Smile
Google SEO (1.6.1)

Google Search Engine Optimization as described in the official Google's SEO starter guide. Please see the documentation for details.
Add to .htaccess:
# Google SEO Sitemap:
RewriteRule ^sitemap\-([^./]+)\.xml$ misc.php?google_seo_sitemap=$1 [L,QSA,NC]

# Google SEO URL Forums:
RewriteRule ^Forum\-([^./]+)$ forumdisplay.php?google_seo_forum=$1 [L,QSA,NC]

# Google SEO URL Threads:
RewriteRule ^Thread\-([^./]+)$ showthread.php?google_seo_thread=$1 [L,QSA,NC]

# Google SEO URL Announcements:
RewriteRule ^Announcement\-([^./]+)$ announcements.php?google_seo_announcement=$1 [L,QSA,NC]

# Google SEO URL Users:
RewriteRule ^User\-([^./]+)$ member.php?action=profile&google_seo_user=$1 [L,QSA,NC]

# Google SEO URL Calendars:
RewriteRule ^Calendar\-([^./]+)$ calendar.php?google_seo_calendar=$1 [L,QSA,NC]

# Google SEO URL Events:
RewriteRule ^Event\-([^./]+)$ calendar.php?action=event&google_seo_event=$1 [L,QSA,NC]
404, Meta, Redirect, Sitemap and URL are enabled. (Configure)
Click to Revert changes to core files.

Created by Andreas Klauer

I still have that error when I visit plugin page in ACP.
I'm not sure why you're still getting that. The rewrite rules are all in place. Undecided

Try adding in that bit of code anyway.
I might be able to help over TV tomorrow if you still have issues. I haven't had trouble with it, so I may be able to help.

Edit: I see your rewrites are working from a quick browsing... Glad you got your issue resolved!
Pages: 1 2