MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum Announcements Not Showing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It looks like none of my Forum Announcements are displaying as of the 1.6.5 update. Does anyone know what could have caused this? The update ran fine, as it always does. Thanks.
Same issue here. The announcements exist, but just don't show up in the forums...
chk your CHMOD
and chmod 777 file uploads
too many bugs
Remove your forumdisplay.php and upload this one (source).
(2011-12-04, 12:17 AM)mohdows Wrote: [ -> ]chk your CHMOD
and chmod 777 file uploads

What?? Announcements are stored in the database, what has the uploads directory got to do with it?

(2011-12-04, 12:28 AM)John J. Wrote: [ -> ]too many bugs

It's a bug which has been fixed. I don't know what more you expect.

(2011-12-04, 12:36 AM)Johnny S Wrote: [ -> ]Remove your forumdisplay.php and upload this one (source).

OP, this is the correctly solution. Just make sure it overwrites the old file.
It's still bugged. Adding an announcement to a subforum of a forum that has one up already makes it show up twice.

And if a forum has an announcement, its subforum will have them too. It shouldn't be like this.
(2011-12-04, 07:33 AM)cLutchh Wrote: [ -> ]It's still bugged. Adding an announcement to a subforum of a forum that has one up already makes it show up twice.

Can you provide a screenshot? I'm not sure what you mean.

(2011-12-04, 07:33 AM)cLutchh Wrote: [ -> ]And if a forum has an announcement, its subforum will have them too. It shouldn't be like this.

That's expected behaviour. See [Issue #5655]

new bug might be that

the "Forum Jump" , the below bar on any sub-forum page (as below here), now change to almost full screen width .