MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Quick reply error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Members get this message when clicking the Quick reply button

Fatal error: Function name must be a string in /home/52/w164852/www/forum/inc/class_plugins.php on line 101

Can someone help plz?
Try deactivated the plguin and see if that works.... What plugins do you have installed?
There is no plugin for that feature, so it is hard to deaktivet it.

Have lots of other though Smile
Maybe try reuploading your class_plugins.php file , because this shouldn't happen in the release, otherwise a lot of people, including me, would see it happening in their forums.
You have a plugin that is written in an unsupported way and doesn't work on 1.6.5.
That may be, all plugins have been installed before I update to 1.6.5 - So there must be an issue in that regards. Could it be soulved by re-uploading the version 1.6.4 class_plugin.php file, or do I have to re-install all plugins in order to fix this single problem?
just upgrade ur plugin using this script
http://community.mybb.com/thread-108595.html
No, as I said, it's a plugin itself, it's nothing to do with the class_plugin.php file at all, and the link in the previos post won't be the solution either. Can you list what plugins you have installed??
Thanks, will give a try