MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My theme out of browser .... how to set
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi
Support
i have Facebook theme i merge many things in this theme .. but i have some problem about forum category bar and forum content area ,,,, how to level my theme on my header area of theme,,,,i have to work about global.css normal and advanced mode.....
i request to support please solve this issue of my theme,,,,, tell me where is changing to perfect level of my theme,,,,
how to equal size of header and my forum content area,,,,,, how ....
i attach a screen shot of my theme,
Regard.
Layraf
forum URL required for giving better suggestions ... in general, it is the width of container ...
Or try moving your side boxes to the other side...?
ranjani sorry for i cant give my url my web on localhost(My Computer) i want to set double side boxes in my theme like left and right ..... i need to set only forum category and discription area of my theme.... write here complete process to how to decease size of container i mention a extra area of my theme in screen shot give me advice to remove my extra width of theme,
Hi Support
i want default theme setting in my facebook theme.... but i don't know how to set these setting in my ACP......i attach a S shot on my default mybb theme on my localhost....... this sshot is perfect in my browser .... i want set my fb theme in this style....