MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: DBZ theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need a Dragonball Z theme for my dragonball z role playing site. Most of the colors will be orange due to the dragonball color and the logo will be related to dragonball z. The icons for the thread will be dragonballs too. If anyone want to try this, please let me know here.
Im guessing no one want to try it?
People aren't going to be interested if there is no sort of reward or payment in return.
Well I don't have any money what do people want instead of money?
Try making your own theme, it's worth a try!
(2011-12-07, 02:09 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]People aren't going to be interested if there is no sort of reward or payment in return.
This.
(2011-12-07, 10:12 AM)vader4587 Wrote: [ -> ]Well I don't have any money what do people want instead of money?

Trying to help you out here. If you can't provide payment then your option is to provide service. What can you offer to the author worth as much as the time spent making the theme? You better be good and just doing it is not enough.
I can help them after they make the theme. old sayin' is help me help you.
(2011-12-07, 09:13 PM)vader4587 Wrote: [ -> ]I can help them after they make the theme. old sayin' is help me help you.

Regularly people make themes in their free time if they are not going to be paid for it. You will need to wait.
I been waiting