MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Remove PM quote?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi - Is it possible to configure the Private Messaging so it doesn't show the quoted text from the post you have clicked the PM button? I realise it's possible to remove the quoted text from the Compose a Private Message form but is there any way to make it so it doesn't appear in the first place?
(2011-12-04, 09:58 PM)Ynot Wrote: [ -> ]Hi - Is it possible to configure the Private Messaging so it doesn't show the quoted text from the post you have clicked the PM button? I realise it's possible to remove the quoted text from the Compose a Private Message form but is there any way to make it so it doesn't appear in the first place?

I wrote a plugin for this, however it isn't ready for release yet because my plugin site isn't opened yet. Watch for me to post in the plugin releases forum sometime within the next week or so.
(2011-12-04, 11:21 PM)Dylan M. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-12-04, 09:58 PM)Ynot Wrote: [ -> ]Hi - Is it possible to configure the Private Messaging so it doesn't show the quoted text from the post you have clicked the PM button? I realise it's possible to remove the quoted text from the Compose a Private Message form but is there any way to make it so it doesn't appear in the first place?

I wrote a plugin for this, however it isn't ready for release yet because my plugin site isn't opened yet. Watch for me to post in the plugin releases forum sometime within the next week or so.
Great! - Look forward to it being available.

nice Dylan... wait for this!