MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: A lot of Query at index
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello;

I have a lot of query at index, I disable all plugin too but in index shows me around 60 query. I have alot of query like this:

SELECT * FROM mybb_threads WHERE tid='30362'
Can you please list all the "Installed" plugins ?
Thanks.
(2011-12-05, 06:37 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Can you please list all the "Installed" plugins ?
Thanks.

I PM You list of them, I think after installing UserName Style V1.4 this problem occur, because when I install this plug-in and activate it this error occur, and after uninstall it query not decreased. but when I use "Disable All Plugin" function, query is high yet.
Any recommendation?

[Image: 65397588069043598983.png]
Can you post all the queries from the advanced debug stats link in the footer?? That first query you posted isn't default on the index.
(2011-12-06, 09:42 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Can you post all the queries from the advanced debug stats link in the footer?? That first query you posted isn't default on the index.

Please see attached file,

http://server.myspace-shack.com/d20/179776.png

By reuploading files, the problem was solved. there was some problem in functions_forumlist.php file.