MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: RuneMoz - Runescape Forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: runemoz.png]

Welcome guys!

Today i present to you my new forum RuneMoz

RuneMoz is a great forum for all the runescape fans in the world. We have different sections, A great design, and we are knowledgable about runescape. We also have off topic sections for those who dont play runescape.

We have an marketplace, where you can buy and sell your items/gold. We will have some great contests starting soon, and we will get a new logo aswell.

I hope you enjoy the forums, and that you will signup with us! Please leave a review of the site, and point out some things we can do better!
I don't mean to be a grammar Nazi but... "Have anything to brag about?," You don't need the comma. Toungue

Apart from that, you have a great start.
another Runescape Forum Huh , anyway its nice Rolleyes
(2011-12-05, 03:10 AM)Aristotle Wrote: [ -> ]I don't mean to be a grammar Nazi but... "Have anything to brag about?," You don't need the comma. Toungue

Apart from that, you have a great start.

I have fixed that!

Thanks for your compliments guys, I hope to see you join!
Thanks to our users our community is groing really fast! I hope you guys will join soon!
1 Month later and we have almost gained 1000 posts. We have gained several hundreds of members, so I'm really exited that our forum took off so well. We have a nice and active community, and people are loving the site so far. I would be honoured if you could join aswell, so get on this community now!
Why does EVERY runescape forum go for a dark theme with that layout, wtf? Only real concern is that. :p