MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: IE problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
when using IE some of the buttons go wierd, for example, when im logged in (in IE browser) the user cp button is located above where its supposed to be, and when im not logged in the register button is above where it should be Confused
NotLoggedIn People don't need to see the usercp button cause they can't do anything with it, they haven't registered so no need for them to fill in settings and profile, so i won't be shown ... Its just a matter of templates.
willow Wrote:when using IE some of the buttons go wierd, for example, when im logged in (in IE browser) the user cp button is located above where its supposed to be, and when im not logged in the register button is above where it should be Confused
Are you having this problem with your default vbulletin-lookalike theme?
Confused whats that supposed to mean? its not default
[/quote]
Are you having this problem with your default vbulletin-lookalike theme?
[/quote]

Quote:NotLoggedIn People don't need to see the usercp button cause they can't do anything with it, they haven't registered so no need for them to fill in settings and profile, so i won't be shown ... Its just a matter of templates.

nar i mean the otherway around, when they are logged in they see the link for member cp above where its supposed to be and when not logged in they see the register link above where its supposed to be.
Wherever those links are located find:

<table cellpadding="5" cellspacing="0" width="100%">
<tr>
<td class="tcat" align="center"><a href="http://www.adminstop.net/index.php"> <b> Home</b></a></td>
<a 
<td class="tcat" align="center">

<a href="usercp.php"rel="nofollow"><b>Member CP</b></a>
</td>

And remove the stray <a between the Home and Member CP links.
i tried but no luck
You didn't remove the <a!

<td class="tcat" align="center"><a href="http://www.adminstop.net/index.php"> <b>Home</b></a></td>
<a <-- THIS ONE!!!
<td class="tcat" align="center">

<a href="usercp.php"rel="nofollow"><b>Member CP</b></a>
</td>
ohhh i thought you meant the gap between it, righto will give a try!!!!!!!!

ok i did it and now i have an unusual box under the board message?