MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How do I get rid of this?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[attachment=24937]

All these stats at the bottom of the page, do they only show up because I'm the administrator, or will regular members and visitors to the page see them? If so, how do I remove them, or hide them?
Only administrators can see that information. Smile

Hiding it isn't such a good idea as it provides useful information which you may need in the future.
Only the admin of the board can see the debug information, but if you want them removed just edit your footer template
Okay, great! Thanks!
(2011-12-05, 01:40 PM)yulasinio Wrote: [ -> ]Only the admin of the board can see the debug information, but if you want them removed just edit your footer template

Actually there is no need to edit templates. There is a setting under Server and Optimization Options to disable it.
(2011-12-05, 01:50 PM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-12-05, 01:40 PM)yulasinio Wrote: [ -> ]Only the admin of the board can see the debug information, but if you want them removed just edit your footer template

Actually there is no need to edit templates. There is a setting under Server and Optimization Options to disable it.

And editing the template in this case would be a Bad Thing™
I didn't knew you can disable it as i wan't in my way Smile