MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Groups leaders/moderators
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello! I have a SA:MP server and there i have leaders for the factions/"teams". I made a new group, called "SA:MP Team" and i was wondering how can i make a user to edit/delete/move/lock/unlock a topic from a forum. I want to make him something like a moderator but only for a forum with his faction name...

For an example: I have the forum and there i have SA:MP Server(forum)=>Factions(forum)=>Police Department(forum) I wanna make a user to moderate the forum called Police Department and to be in the SA:MP Team group too. If i make them moderators they'll have too many options and they'll maybe abuse, i just wanna make them to edit/delete, etc. their forums...

Thanks, if you don't understand something leave a reply and I'll make it more understandable.
admin panel --> forums & posts --> forum management --> manage forums <-- you have forums listing

there is a options button at last column ; click on that to get available options ; click on moderators ...

see also another method : [wiki]Admin_CP_Forum_Management#Adding_a_New_Moderator[/wiki]
Thanks man i think this is what i was looking for, i'll test it another time because i'm too nervous for the moment, but thanks buddy!

P.S: Exactly what i was looking for, thanks man!!!