MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Buying Posts on Forum - $2 for 40 Posts.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Service Currently: Open

http://www.mmogamer.co.uk/

The Service I am offering is $2 for a postcount of 40 on my forum. Will appreciate it if you post more or even stay active after you've done the job.

Please Follow these Guide Lines:
- I will not pay for any Low Quality posts such as "cool story bro", "yeah cool","awesome!". I will expect all posts/threads to be HQ.
- Please mainly target the sections/forums with No posts in.
- You must not already be a member at the forum.
- Please provide descriptive information in your posts.
- You can only do this once per user.

If any of these Guide Lines are broken or I feel that your posts are not good enough, I will not pay you.

If you are interested in this Job then please do the follow:

1. Register @ www.mmogamer.co.uk
2. Come back and post your Username in this thread and say that your doing the job.
3. Once finished please come back and tell me when you are done. I will then PM you and ask for your paypal email.

I only pay via paypal.

If you do decide to take on this job, Would be really nice If you could continue being a member on the forum afterwards, We need all the support we can get! I am doing this because I have a very small amount of members on my forum and more posts by different members may attract others.

Thanks,
Please edit "hacker" out of your forum description for your "Batch ,Shell, Dos and Command Line" forum.
I'l do it
Great man, Signup and PM me when your done.
I'm up for this!
I'm up for this, I will wait for your approval first.
When the forum is online again, Yes you can. PM me once finished.
Still open ?
Yep go go go
You ripped my theme and changed a couple images. That's pathetic.
Pages: 1 2