MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ModS' site suggestions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I agree with the support part. On our submitted plugins or resources, there is a link called Get Support. That shouldn't be redirecting to plugin's support forum but give an option to the creator of the resource/plugin to enter thread url of that particular plugin.
Regarding support feature, it's something I have to look at once I'm done with the bug tracking and suggestions systems - perhaps this weekend.
(2011-12-09, 03:39 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]Regarding support feature, it's something I have to look at once I'm done with the bug tracking and suggestions systems - perhaps this weekend.

Is there a roadmap of the new MyBB Mods site features somewhere?

Also if there is any timeline, when do you expect your work to be production ready?

Thank you for you job!

Bug tracking and suggestions are something which would come in handy to me!
Unfortunately I can't disclose that information yet Toungue
I'll talk to Tim and see if I can make a blog post next Sunday since I've got a pretty solid application already.
Also, we never do exact release dates. Things are too subject to change.
(2011-12-10, 04:08 PM)Dylan M. Wrote: [ -> ]Also, we never do exact release dates. Things are too subject to change.

I know but Pirata already responded me by stating "pretty solid application" so i guess it will not be that long (but neither that soon! Big Grin )

Looking foward to your blog post
2011 seems like a good ETA for me
(2011-12-10, 08:17 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]2011 seems like a good ETA for me

Dya mean 2012?
I would think so but who knows Toungue. There are still a few weeks left in 2011.
If I remember correctly, Tomm said the new mod site was probably going to be available this year.
Pages: 1 2 3