MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: how can i unite mybb with phpnuke
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
is there a way?
As far as I know there's no bridge right now.
ooooooooooo
its no so complicated if i knew php i could combaine betwen nuke and mybb
boris163 Wrote:ooooooooooo
its no so complicated if i knew php i could combaine betwen nuke and mybb

Actually it's more complicated then what you may think. This is the reason why the phpBB team does not work with the Nuke team. The Nuke team had to do almost a complete re-write of that script in order to get it to work with Nuke.

The main reason is that the script would no longer utilize its own database tables. It would utilize the nuke tables.

Personally if you are looking for a Nuke script, they have a discussion area for their paying members (since it is a paid project now) to request such bridges to be made, or for the possibility that the Nuke team make their own myBB version. But as far as I know that would not be allowed because myBB was not released under the GPL where other organizations can modify the source and run it as their own project.

And believe me if it were this easy phpBB wouldn't be the only option for Nuke users. The people at Simple Machines, Invision Power, vBulletin, Infopop (UBB) and others would jump on if they could.
In my contry we have our transltion for phpnuke and it have
2 versions one with Invision Power, and one with phpbb

there are olso many sites with phpnuke+vBulletin but for this unit the owners of the sites paid mony to programmers (php) because its complicated and lot of work....

but mybb is mach more like phpbb its needed to be esay to unit it with
nuke!

sory for my english

well ok i will tray to combain it alone or i will gust use the mybb without nuke
i liked this forum very mach