MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Registration Activation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I continue to have some new registrations go into the Awaiting Activation queue, but others are sent the verification by email which is what I have selected. It's intermittent problem.

Each time this happens (where they go into the queue) I double-check before activating that somehow the method hasn't toggled by itself somehow to require me to activate them, and it's always still selected just as I left it, Verification by Email.

Any ideas what could be causing this?
if you had set that email verification is required to complete the registration then showing of
"awaiting activation" means that the registered member has not yet activated membership ...

you do not have to activate the member unless you are sure that email verification not sent
Thanks Ranjani. I tried to find the answer in the wiki first & hope I didn't read right over it. Just letting the mods & admin know I realize I'm having to ask a lot of basic questions and all our time is valuable so I do try to find answers before asking.

I have a few members on my own forum that ask questions that are easy to find if they would just look. I don't want to be that way here! Thanks for all yours & everyone else's time I really appreciate it.