MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Special user title
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello! On phpBB i remember there was an option for creating a user title and making it special so only the administrators of the forum could attach this title to the members they want. I can see here, on mybb you can only create a simple user title, i made the title called "Designers team" and if you put 0 posts to that title it will replace the users' newbie title and all the people would be using the title named "Designers team".

Any help for making it special so i could make only the people i want using this title? Thanks!Big Grin
you are referring to [Wiki: Admin_CP_User_Titles] (Broken link, head over to docs.mybb.com instead) ; an admin / a moderator can set a
custom user title to a specific member . see [wiki]Mod_CP_Users#Custom_User_Title[/wiki]
Ok but i want something that cannot be removed like a pic or something...
Create a new usergroup and add a usergroup image to it.
I was thinking about that too, but a special title would be better, anyway thanks!Toungue
^ we can have a custom user title OR a group title ; may be you have to request a plugin for your requirement ...