MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB SafeLink 1.3.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
(2013-03-29, 12:10 AM)fizz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-03-28, 11:24 PM)Prosper Wrote: [ -> ]That's okay, a friend of mine had the same problem. We found that if we leave the default urls in tact it works fine. When you release an update I'll be sure to grab it. It might be a theme issue but idk for sure lol

Great plugin though Toungue

I think it might be, because I really can't replicate it, removing 2 URLs like you did, removing all of them, adding more, etc. Everything google shows says it's typically a problem with themes or something else (judging by Wordpress anyway). Have you tried reverting to the default theme?

No sir, I haven't... it's really not a big deal. I'm happy it works Wink
(2013-03-29, 01:17 AM)Prosper Wrote: [ -> ]No sir, I haven't... it's really not a big deal. I'm happy it works Wink

Glad to hear it! Just released the newest update, make sure you download it!

**Thanks charafweb for the fix!** Cool
(2013-03-30, 02:35 AM)fizz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-03-29, 01:17 AM)Prosper Wrote: [ -> ]No sir, I haven't... it's really not a big deal. I'm happy it works Wink

Waiting for staff to approve it Smile

Angry... just kidding!

Still waiting Cool
(2013-03-30, 08:33 PM)Prosper Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-03-30, 02:35 AM)fizz Wrote: [ -> ]

Waiting for staff to approve it Smile

Angry... just kidding!

Still waiting Cool
Been approved finally Wink
Hello

I please we can add feature:
blacklist www , if some click message " link has been for blacklisted"

We can add.

Thnaks
Hi,
I'm using latest MyBB. When I try to install this plugin I get an error:

Quote:SQL Error:
1366 - Incorrect integer value: 'no' for column 'isdefault' at row 1
Query:
INSERT INTO mybb_settinggroups (name,title,description,disporder,isdefault) VALUES ('safelink','MyBB SafeLink','Edit the settings for MyBB SafeLink here.','1','no')

How to I solve this?

Edit: Open inc/plugins/safelink.php and change: 'no' to '0' and 'NULL' to '0'.
Seems like some mySQL setups have this issue in general.
Is this plugins will take too much server load ??

[Image: 36020-1323468912-newsettings.thumb.jpg]
in the above images in the position of example.com should i enter my sitename and what to put in subdomain.example.com place ??
I'm sure this has been asked before, but I'd just like to know how to change it from saying "YOUR SITE NAME HERE" upon access of safelink exit node...
(2013-09-14, 01:09 PM)shartwell Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sure this has been asked before, but I'd just like to know how to change it from saying "YOUR SITE NAME HERE" upon access of safelink exit node...

In the language file (inc/languages/english/safelink.php), replace "YOUR SITE NAME HERE" with whatever you'd like.
(2013-09-15, 06:12 AM)fizz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-09-14, 01:09 PM)shartwell Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sure this has been asked before, but I'd just like to know how to change it from saying "YOUR SITE NAME HERE" upon access of safelink exit node...

In the language file (inc/languages/english/safelink.php), replace "YOUR SITE NAME HERE" with whatever you'd like.

Thanks! It's a great plugin.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14