MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 1.6.4 to 1.6.5 upgrade error on class_session.php
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Whenever I wont to enter my site it says , that I need to upgrade and when I unlock my install folder , then I get error like :

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in /home/deer2005/public_html/inc/class_session.php on line 371

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/deer2005/public_html/inc/class_session.php:371) in /home/deer2005/public_html/inc/functions.php on line 1680

and can not login to update ... ???
Have you re-uploaded the full MyBB 1.6.5 new files? Overwrite the existing ones, then remove the "lock" file in the install folder and try again...

If the problem persists, give us a URL to your board..
(2011-12-07, 12:13 AM)TheGarfield Wrote: [ -> ]Have you re-uploaded the full MyBB 1.6.5 new files? Overwrite the existing ones, then remove the "lock" file in the install folder and try again...

If the problem persists, give us a URL to your board..

I did replace first only the changed files, now did replace all files with the new ones , but still same error.

url is : deerhunter2005.net

It displays this message:
Your board has not yet been installed and configured. Please do so before attempting to browse it.
yes I just deleted the install folder to see if that will work but still same now reuploaded it and have another error . was gone true first 3 steps on new install . and it broth me now new error like

Warning: require_once(/home/deer2005/public_html/inc/db_.php)
OK, there's a problem in your config.php file, can you tell me if it's empty or not?? (download from your FTP client the file in "inc/config.php"), open it with any text editor and tell me if its empty or not..

(DON'T COPY ITS CONTENT IF IT'S NOT EMPTY)
yep its empty right now ?
I have edit the config file back but still same problem
Upload the attached file to "inc/" folder, replace the old class_session.php file with this new one...

When uploaded the warning should disappear, tell me if everything goes right...

[download the one I posted later]
here is next error on a different line on this class after login :

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in /home/deer2005/public_html/inc/class_session.php on line 295
Ok, there's a problem with this "array_merge" function, the attached file should fix them all, same, replace the old one with this new one and tell me if everything goes right Smile
Pages: 1 2