MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ModNotice plus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For Mod notice plus instructions for this plug-in says to add this to your theme
.modnotice {
	background: #ADCBE7;
	padding: 8px;
	margin: auto auto;
	border: 1px solid #0F5C8E;
	color: #000000;
	font-size: 12px;
}

Instructions don't however say where within the template settings. Does anybody know?
its the theme css, not the template. in the ACP, go to Templates and Style > Theme > your theme > modcp.css > Advanced Mode and then paste that bit at the bottom, Click save
Quote:This stylesheet is currently being inherited from MyBB Master Style. Any changes you make will break the inheritance, and the stylesheet will be copied to this theme.

What's that mean?Huh
(2011-12-07, 05:06 AM)townsbg Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:This stylesheet is currently being inherited from MyBB Master Style. Any changes you make will break the inheritance, and the stylesheet will be copied to this theme.

What's that mean?Huh

That means that currently it has no difference from the Master Style. So if you change it, it will become a css for just that theme.
I installed it and made the css change to my default theme but whenever I try to open up a thread I get this message

Quote:Fatal error: Cannot use assign-op operators with overloaded objects nor string offsets in [forum path]/inc/plugins/modnotice.php(150) : eval()'d code on line 1

I tried the default theme which I didn't modify and got the same thing. Error went away when I deactivated the plugin. Is it compatible with v. 1.6.5?
^ No ; you have to make it compatible ... see below :
* Plugin Changes coming in 1.6.5
* Script to Update Plugins for 1.6.5
I ran that script and I still have the same problem.
Anyone?