MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SQL Error?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I started a test site for merging, and I installed SMF and MyBB. Put merging. And for some reason, when I press run for the second setting, here is my SQL Error:
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1146 - Table 'a3268147_forum.mybb_trackers' doesn't exist
Query:
SELECT * FROM mybb_trackers
That should be an impossible error. The merge system cannot even reach that step without running the code to create the trackers table.
I am having this exact same error. I got stuck on "posting" got my support thread closed. Searched everywhere found no help on not getting it stuck not even advice on something to do when this happens so I deleted the merge system installed a new one, and when I goto /merge I get this 100% exact same problem. I think I am just going to install a fresh set of mybb, and than attempt it once more... As idk what else to do... :/
I only closed your thread to make you search. As I stated before no one can figure out why this happens to some and not to others. Since we can't figure it out, we can't tell you what to do. Which is unfortunate. I'll ask the same questions I've asked before: do you have any unusually large posts, a lot of umlauts, or anything else like that?